#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Munchkin!



The little squish turned 10 months old! Despite having to live through "Nathan hugs," being smothered by blankets and pillows, and premature awakenings by big brother, he remains alive! Some days, that is all we can ask for!

4 comments:

Cardon Family said...

i love those pictures of him! and I love his hair in those pictures....so blonde! too cute!

Jeri said...

When Sam was TINY we thought Josh was being a LOVING brother when he bent over to give Sam a BITE right above his eye!! Oh the joys of a loving family! They do grow up to be best friends so hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

uh-oh, looks like little squish is walking, or almost! Scary times are about to begin! You ready!? =) I bet Nathan is thrilled that his brother is more mobile. Gosh, they grow up too fast!

Leah Finch said...

I love it! I have to see this boy!!!! I'll call you soon I need an Alisa chat to cheer me up!