#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Falls at Cataract Creek!

The Hillan Family gearing up for a 3 mile hike to the falls. This place was incredibly beautiful. Nature is a pretty amazing creation. What a gift!

It's easy to have the energy to go exploring when the "Aunts" have prepared a gourmet picnic overlooking the lake. Aunt Jeri came to visit this week and our stomachs are so sore from laughing at all their stories! "Treats and Chats" until you can't handle one more!

Mammy and Kendall soaking up a small breeze by the lake.

Superman, I mean dad, hiked to the falls like this. Everyone on the trail wished they were Nathan!

Some of the beautiful scenery in the mountains.

We decided to take home a little souvenir. I think we'll keep it!

4 comments:

Tamera said...

How gorgeous! Lucky Nathan getting a ride up the trail. We should go hiking sometime. Colorado is so beautiful!

Niki Carter said...

I'm jealous of all of your outdoor fun! I need to go to the mountains! It is so flat here!

Elisha and Scott said...

BEAutiful. Where was this at? We need to go

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love taking the kids on hikes. They get to see things that they normally wouldn't and I'm always in awe of how beautiful the world really is.