Justin is our main man when we want something grilled. These were no exception. They were just right. Green with a hint of brown, a tad bit smoky, and an aroma you would not believe.
He asked me what I thought and I (unfortunately) added my two cents even though they were grilled to perfection. "Maybe 5 more minutes". This was his little mistake he made: to entrust me with these beauties. He then put me in charge.
The next morning as I was lying in bed listening to the choir of our chirping feathered friends at 4:30 AM -( which always puts me in a most delightful mood, where is the BB gun?):) I shot up out of bed and to my terror screamed THE ARTICHOKES!
It seems I got a little busy and just about bar-b-qued my mom and the aunts. The grill was still going! It appears we like our artichoke a wee bit done with a hint of ash. Who knew?! I felt terrible and learned my lesson. And as my mom mentioned: I'll be in charge of the root beer floats from now on.
6 comments:
I am definitly going to have to try those brownies...they look like killers!! and your fruit kabob picture is so vibrant....like I could just pick one up and eat it...the artichokes, well, not so much! haah...that is hilarious!
AH BBQ Artichokes I love them!!! Can we have them again when I come back next month. Only this time try not to BBQ me too!!!! I love you forever
oops That wasn't Kam it was me. I am at her house. D had his tonsils out this morning, OH it was so sad to watch him go off to the hospital this morning!! UGH Love Aunt Jeri
Oh, I love to read your stories, Alisa! I got all choked up when I read the Scooby Doo t-shirt entry. You are so awesome... go Martha! You're the best. Love you! Katie
Ooops! So did you try it?? haha.
Those fruit kabobs look great!
Wow! The fruit photo is amazing! Have you secretly been taking photography classes?
Post a Comment