Floaties?
Check
Floating swimsuit?
Check
Floating frog device?
Check
Yep, I don't think Nathan is going anywhere! That's right. Safety comes first at our house. Right! How is he ever going to learn how to swim? He insists on wearing his"gear." I'm sure it's just a phase!:) You could not sink the kid if you tried. Kendall cracks me up in this picture. He looks like one of the lollipop kids from the Wizard of Oz!
Check
Floating swimsuit?
Check
Floating frog device?
Check
Yep, I don't think Nathan is going anywhere! That's right. Safety comes first at our house. Right! How is he ever going to learn how to swim? He insists on wearing his"gear." I'm sure it's just a phase!:) You could not sink the kid if you tried. Kendall cracks me up in this picture. He looks like one of the lollipop kids from the Wizard of Oz!
4 comments:
So cute I love it!!!
Oh man nathan's gear cracks me up! Yeah, I agree that Kendall looks like a lolipop kid. It looks like tons of fun. I wish I could come visit with my mom.
I love it! Kendalls face is hilarious in that picture! And Nathan cracks me up with all his gear! but you are right....at least he is totally floatable!!! You couldn't sink him if you tried!!haah...cute
How fun! I love it and I'm so excited for summer and those kinds of activities! Your kids are too cute!
Post a Comment