#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kendallicious!


Kendall AKA: L. Tom Perry, Meatball, Moose,& Squish
Age: 8 months
Weight: 24 lbs
Height: 29 inches
Accomplishments: turbo-speed roller, 4 teeth, can wave bye-bye, sleeps 10+ hours a night without a snack
Known weakness: Major momma's boy, strong dislike for veggies
Superpowers: Super sonic splasher, heart melting laugh, extra firm gripper

These faces are made each and every time a vegetable is inserted into the mouth!

6 comments:

Leah Finch said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I love it! I need to see that baby, and Nathan and of course you and Justin!

Cardon Family said...

he is soooo squishy! I love it! and i love those faces he makes....they are classic! tooooo cute!!

Rachael said...

I love the face he makes...so cute! I can't believe he is 24 pounds!

Tamera said...

What a cutie! those faces are too funny. He weighs the same as Kyla!

Kristalyn said...

That's a great vegetable face haha. :) 24 pounds must be a hard one to get past because Mason also weighs 24 pounds-I noticed Tamera said that Kyla does too. How funny. We love to walk around the lake, we'll have to wear our little boys out together sometime!

Elisha and Scott said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!