#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Guys...Yep, I'll Claim em!




These boys make my life so sweet. I never knew life could be so full of joy, fun, and adventures. I don't know how I got so lucky to have Justin. He is everything that I imagined life to be. I really do feel like a princess with these guys. They treat me so good. I just hope I can be the kind of mom and wife they deserve. (I know this is cheesy, but I'm so thankful everything is okay with Justin).

7 comments:

KTLADY said...

What a great looking set of boys! They are lucky to have YOU too!!!! You are a sweetie pie! Love you! Katie

kristina said...

you've got some handsome guys!! it was so good to see you all!

Cardon Family said...

So handsome! I ecspecially love Nathans great smile! We are all glad that Justin is okay too,what a crazy scare...but they are sure lucky to have such a wonderful wife and mommy!

Leah Finch said...

You're boys are so cute all 3!

Tamera said...

What a bunch of handsome guys! I just love Nathans grin.

Melissa said...

Look @ that cute smile from Nathan! I love it!

Rachael said...

What a cute family! I am so glad that Justin is ok. It sure is a good thing they have a wife and mom like you!