Time- to make good memories and create relationships that will last forever. Laughing together as a family, playing games, and sitting around a crackling fire drinking hot chocolate and eating popcorn. Never waste a second!
Heritage- (like Rachael) I too am extremely thankful for my heritage. Knowing my roots, makes me want to be a better person- not to mention all the awesome stories!
Nights- It is a rare occasion these days (with a newborn) when Justin and I can go on a date. When we get the opportunity it is such a treat! I love just being around him even for a night "in" and all we do is watch a movie or have "chats"-which I love and always look forward to.
Kindness- We appreciate every act of kindness that has been done in our behalf. We are in debt to so many of you. Thanks!
Family & friends- What would we do without you? You have truly blessed our lives and made us rich.
Unlimited FUN- I love that fun is Justin's middle name. I'm a big believer in "laughter is the BEST medicine". I love to laugh and be around laughter. I think you should celebrate everything- from making it through an entire sacrament meeting to the first snow!
Life- Each day is a gift. We get to watch Nathan and Kendall grow everyday. We get to experience "life" with them. One of our most precious times is watching them sleep for a few moments every night.
4 comments:
I am thankful for you! It looks like you guys had an amazing turkey day!
Thankyou for posting your yummy and oh so cute twisty rolls for me, what a great picture! it exactly what I was thinking! I so wish I was there to eat them and share thanksgiving with all of you it looks like you guys had so much fun, Ben and I are jealous! I have been telling everyone about those rolls and the gingerbread, pumpkin cake with caramel sauce! -delectibly delicious! besides the great food, I am thankful for you!!! and all the family that surrounds!!!
Oh my goodness... you really are Martha Stewart... Name Tags for Thanksgiving?? Wow, you and your Mom are amazing. You are both so great at being homemakers, pros! It's fun to see Gramma Joyce in your photos!! It looks like you had a beautiful Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing! Love you! Katie
HOW DO YOU DO IT ALL? I want to make those bread sticks? Love ya
Post a Comment