Yay! He is beautiful! I am jealous. I want to have mine right now. I love those first moments with a new little baby, they are the best! Alisa, you look great!Congrats!
Alisa he is beautiful! What a sweet baby. You look way to good for just having a baby. Don't you know you suppose to look really tired and haggard! What a beautiful family!
Congratulations!!!! What a handsome little boy, and a beautiful family. You all are so cute!! I am so glad that you and Kendall are doing well! We can't wait to meet him. Noah keeps making me play the video. Good for you, Alisa! You are gorgeous inside and out. Love, Katie
Yeah...He is finally here! I know these four little boys are going to grow up and be into all sorts of mischief together and I can't wait! I love him so much already...I wish I was there to help out and hold that little guy. Love ya
Alisa, you look like a million bucks. I have looked like an absolute trainwreck after having both of mine! Your new one is so sweet. I hope everything went well! Rachel
10 comments:
Yay! He is beautiful! I am jealous. I want to have mine right now. I love those first moments with a new little baby, they are the best! Alisa, you look great!Congrats!
He is adorable!! I can't wait to meet the new addition! Your a trooper. Love you!
Alisa he is beautiful! What a sweet baby. You look way to good for just having a baby. Don't you know you suppose to look really tired and haggard! What a beautiful family!
Congratulations!!!! What a handsome little boy, and a beautiful family. You all are so cute!! I am so glad that you and Kendall are doing well! We can't wait to meet him. Noah keeps making me play the video. Good for you, Alisa! You are gorgeous inside and out. Love, Katie
Yeah...He is finally here! I know these four little boys are going to grow up and be into all sorts of mischief together and I can't wait! I love him so much already...I wish I was there to help out and hold that little guy. Love ya
Alisa, you look like a million bucks. I have looked like an absolute trainwreck after having both of mine! Your new one is so sweet. I hope everything went well!
Rachel
Your baby is beautiful along with you and your family!!! You're amazing! Love you call you soon.
What up Hillan's!? Congrats on the new edition to the family. Ya'll look great and I really like Nathan's "James Dean" hair style. Peace. -Ricky
Alisa and Justin what a beautiful son, he takes after the two of you :) I do say Alisa you look great! Congratulations to the both of you ...Liz
Woohoo!! Congratulations Hillans! What a handsome baby boy and a great addition to a beautiful fam! Alisa, I gotta say you look fabulous!
Post a Comment