#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Monday, October 1, 2007

Brothers... At Last!





It's hard to believe a week has already flown
by! It's twice the fun now! Nathan loves being a big brother- the only
thing we have to be careful of is that he doesn't smother Kendall with
kisses. Thank you so much for all the help we have got. Everyone has
been so great to us. I just have one word to say.... Grandmas! Aren't
they the best?

7 comments:

Cardon Family said...

so cute!! i just want to kiss those cheeks to pieces!!! i love those boys!

Rachael said...

What cute boys! Can you believe you are a mom of TWO! I love it!!!

The Welker Family said...

Wow, he is so alert! The outfits are adorable! I have been looking for some girly ones like that. I love matching little siblings. Congrats again!

Melissa said...

How stinkin' cute are they? I'm so glad you are home and doing well!! So many boys are the Cardon family...now I'm interested to see what a little girl would look like!

Rachel Clare said...

Oh my gosh- I love the matching outfits. And Kendall's hair! It's great!

Debbie Jones said...

You are on the ball--great pictures. Already blogging after 1 week of giving birth! You're a trooper! Glad to see you are doing so good! Congrats!

kristina said...

I love these pictures of the boys, they are so sweet! and you look AMAZING!