#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Autumn Sunrise


I woke up this morning to an orange glowy light streaming into my bedroom.  It was a thick and beautiful as it penetrated my light curtains.

I could tell that it was going to be an exceptional sunrise and it had a calm and peaceful feeling attached to it.

When I walked over to my window and pulled back the curtain, my speculation was dead right.

I froze and gazed at the beautiful colors and soft light for several minutes.  I watched as the birds flew into the field behind the house and listened to the soft hum of the cars out and about on Wadsworth.

I heard the garage door open and Justin was home from his morning workout.  I asked him to go into the backyard and take a picture.  He was able to capture a bit of the sunrise before it melted away.



No comments: