The beginning of this school year is defiantly one for the books.
I have been feeling a change in the air. An adventure was in the works, I just didn't know what or the timing...
Someone else with a bigger picture and perfect plan swooped in after the forth quarter during overtime. And I'm still thanking Him everyday.
Sunday, we had stopped in the halls at church to chat with a friend after my mom had asked him about his kids school.
After much prodding and talking Justin, I knew we needed to check this "new" school out. I began researching on the computer, calling friends that I knew went there, and after a summer full of prayer and worry, we got our answer.
The next morning we sent our kids off to "regular" school at Stoney Creek elementary and I headed off to the new school to see if we could even get in.
They had spots open and the minute I enrolled the boys, my worries melted away! HUGE blessing and I am so grateful for the feeling of peace. I'm talking the peace that creeps into every nook and cranny and fills up the entire area until nothing but pure joy fills the soul.
We picked up the boys from school that day and told them they got into Addenbrooke and we all cheered! I think Nathan could feel how right it was and he beamed with excitement.
Justin took Nathan to say bye to his teacher and get his supplies I took Kendall to his.
A major perk???
Two more full, entire weeks of summer because Addenbrooke didn't start until September when construction was completed at the new campus.
Pictures of the boys on the first day of school for Stoney Creek before we even knew that they would be wearing uniforms and attending Addenbrooke.











No comments:
Post a Comment