#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Glue... Again!


This little man has kept us on our toes this year.  We have been into urgent care several times with him and his puncture wounds.

He recently had a scooter accident where he didn't make a sharp enough turn and scootered into our red Jimmy.  His head had an egg sized knot and a hole on the tippy top.  I knew it was deep but it wasn't until the swelling went down and a DENT appeared that we decided to take him in.

His muscle separated resulting in a soft mushy dent and he was able to be mended with some good ole super glue.  We will take that over stitches any day!

A month or so later I heard "the cry" and knew it wasn't good.

I ran into the boys bedroom and saw blood pouring out of Kendall's head.  He injured the exact spot of his last bump.

He and Nathan were messing around and he flew into his book shelf right by his bed.

I cleaned him up the best I could and took him right in.

The bleeding subsided and his prayers were answered with glue over stitches...again.

He was all smiles and and that made my heart happy.


No comments: