#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's Time...

 Justin had decided it was high time the boys learn how to shoot BB guns.  I took a deep breath and decided to stay silent.  It was really hard by-the-way.

The guys left on a mission and came back with the goods, BBs.  They set up a little target out back, a diet rootbeer can and a helpless little pumpkin stuck in some wires.

Justin spent tons of time giving the "safety talk", which I over heard every word and felt pretty satisfied.

Nathan went first.  He hit the can! Then Kendall's turn.  He hit the can too!

It turned out to be really fun and I couldn't stop laughing at Kendall and taking his pictures.  He was so little to be shooting a gun and keep hitting the targets!




When they were done shooting, Nathan put the can on his head and we got a picture.

2 comments:

Tamera said...

I love the look on Nathan's face! Boy with a gun look, I've seen it many times!!

Tamera said...

I love the look on Nathan's face! Boy with a gun look, I've seen it many times!!