#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Date with the Rain


A beautiful May morning.  I woke up early and had watched this.  It filled me up.  It challenged me subconsciously.  Peace and direction entered my body.  The day went on and the boys had taken baths and were in their jammies for the night.  While I was reading on the couch I could hear the boys shooting baskets in their room.

It got dark and the sound of pouring rain overpowered the sound of the basketball hitting the door.

I had a flashback of the video I had watched earlier and ran into their room.  I told them to quickly grab their shoes and head down the stairs.

We played and danced and splashed and laughed.

To say it was one of the best times we've had of yet... is an understatement.

No comments: