#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Friday, April 13, 2012

A New Look

The arrangement was this: Nathan had to wait for Easter to be over to get a buzz. He had been asking for days and I wanted to get a family picture taken before we cut his hair. The funny part? None of the family pictures turned out!

He has been telling me for a long time now that he can't wait to be bald when he is older and is so attracted to the "bald" look. Everywhere we go and he sees bald guys, he always makes some sort of comment.

Well, it finally happened. Justin got out the buzzer and he laughed while his hair disappeared. Kendall on the other hand, was on the verge of tears as he watched him.

I love this little tennis ball and look forward to him coming over to me and telling me it is okay if I want to touch it one more time.

When I took him to school, I overheard a girl tell him, "Oh Nathan, you look so cute! You look JUST like a little elf now!"

He is LOVING his new buzz and everyday he wakes up, he asks to"redo" it so that it will be fresh and crunchy!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Cameron is begging me to let him buzz Kai's hair! So cute on Nathan, I love it!

Chels said...

TOO cute!Noah freaks if we say we are going to "bezz" his hair.

Elisha and Scott said...

He looks so different. Love it though. He'll especially love it come summer!