#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Giggles

I am thoroughly enjoying this age of 6, right before he turns 7. We constantly have some sort of "game" going on at all times and all weapons are stowed away at the foot of the bed "just in case".

I love and appreciate the sense of humor from this boy and am quickly finding out that being super funny is one of his hidden talents. He loves to laugh and even more so, LOVES when you join him!

The other night he had a fever and in the morning woke up and said, "Whoa Mom! Did you know last night I almost had a hot flash?!"

"Hey Mom, does P.E. stand for particles official?" giggle giggle.

He is sweet and kind and loves to have fun...even when sorting the laundry into mountains and motes.

2 comments:

Cindi Mills said...

I remember going shopping at Kohl's and he would be right there trying on all the accessories and clothes with you and Mammy. Laughing all the way. I love that.

Cindi Mills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.