#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Festivities

I feel like we have been celebrating for a whole week! Parties, junk, pink and red, more junk.

Treats keep disappearing off the counter and magically appearing in the trash. Weird:).

We ended up going to Qdoba and kissing so that we all could have dinner BOGO. Whoot Whoot! It was pretty fun, the kids thought it was crazy that you could do that.

Then off to decorate homemade sugar cookies. More junk.

Kendall gave us a Valentine puppet show before bed and Nathan turned into Napoleon and did his usual of making us laugh.

The boys spent the night with my mom. I wish I could say Justin and I were off for a romantic get-a-way but quite the contrary. I had to go run a few more tests at the hospital. All is well.

I cracked open the current book I'm reading and found a letter from Justin. He wrote it in red ink for the occasion. I love this holiday.

1 comment:

Elisha and Scott said...

So adorable! It's all good to celebrate holidays for a week. They only last a day so make it last as long as you can!!!!! Hope everything is fine with you!