I love that I still get the butterflies when I know Justin is coming home from work.
I love that we constantly work to get on the "same page", and have the same goal at the finish line.
I love how we have grown together through struggles and trials and that he knows actions speak louder than words.
I love that Justin makes up silly songs and dances with me every. single. day. just to make me laugh.
I love that I can just look at him and know what he is thinking and before he opens his mouth to say it, I say it first.
I love how selfless he has been these last 3 years and has taken care of me and the boys during my illness and he has done it so cheerfully.
I love how he thinks he has the best life.
I love that he has the most contiguous positive attitude.
I love his never ending supply of foot massages and neck rubs he gives me.
I love his encouragement and abundant amount of hope he pours into me everyday.
I love how he spends time with the boys and totally fills in for me when I'm not able too.
I love that he has developed the talent of singing.
I loves how he lightens my burdens and offers massive amounts of support.
I love that he has been exactly everything I've needed.
I love that he still copies me when he thinks I have a good idea.
I love that he makes me feel safe and provides security.
I love that he is a homebody and at the same time, is up for an outing.
I love that he truly understands my relationship with my mom....and dad.
I love that he knows a sense of humor is essential and healing.
I love his testimony of the gospel and how he anchors our family.
I love the comfort he provides for me and the boys.
I love that he sometimes gets emotional during our conversations, movies, books, or in his thoughts.
I love that he always says sorry first and tries to make each day better than the last.
I love that he tells the boys I'm a princess and how to treat me.
I love that he is loyal.
I love that he thinks of others first and finds great joy in serving.
I love the way I feel when I'm with him.
I read this on Nie Nie's blog a while back and thought, YES! I loved it:
I love that we constantly work to get on the "same page", and have the same goal at the finish line.
I love how we have grown together through struggles and trials and that he knows actions speak louder than words.
I love that Justin makes up silly songs and dances with me every. single. day. just to make me laugh.
I love that I can just look at him and know what he is thinking and before he opens his mouth to say it, I say it first.
I love how selfless he has been these last 3 years and has taken care of me and the boys during my illness and he has done it so cheerfully.
I love how he thinks he has the best life.
I love that he has the most contiguous positive attitude.
I love his never ending supply of foot massages and neck rubs he gives me.
I love his encouragement and abundant amount of hope he pours into me everyday.
I love how he spends time with the boys and totally fills in for me when I'm not able too.
I love that he has developed the talent of singing.
I loves how he lightens my burdens and offers massive amounts of support.
I love that he has been exactly everything I've needed.
I love that he still copies me when he thinks I have a good idea.
I love that he makes me feel safe and provides security.
I love that he is a homebody and at the same time, is up for an outing.
I love that he truly understands my relationship with my mom....and dad.
I love that he knows a sense of humor is essential and healing.
I love his testimony of the gospel and how he anchors our family.
I love the comfort he provides for me and the boys.
I love that he sometimes gets emotional during our conversations, movies, books, or in his thoughts.
I love that he always says sorry first and tries to make each day better than the last.
I love that he tells the boys I'm a princess and how to treat me.
I love that he is loyal.
I love that he thinks of others first and finds great joy in serving.
I love the way I feel when I'm with him.
I read this on Nie Nie's blog a while back and thought, YES! I loved it:
Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
Louis De Bernieres
1 comment:
I LOVE that quote. I sent it to James a few weeks ago in an email.
Post a Comment