Then he hung onto my leg for dear life, squeezed out tons of tears and told me he had changed his mind, he wasn't stayin' for school.
Miss Melody peeled him off my leg and I left with a lump in my throat.
When I came to pick him up, he ran out of her house and talking 100 MPH told me all about his day. He LOVED it!
"We play with play dough. I got it on my shoe. My teacher and the Papa (Mr. Tom) at my class used a tiny knife and he got the play dough off my shoe!
We readed Mr. Froggy book who flied. We read two frog books. And played a frog game where the frog jumped in the water!
We got to go to the playground like Nathan has at his school. There is a gate that you go and I got to play on the tire swing and I pumped and pumped on the regular swing!
I had muffins and cupcakes for snack. and milk. They were white and green. And then that is all. Then you came and picked me up!
Oh, and I get to paint next time. Oh, and my favorite song was, motor boat, motor boat go so fast! Motor boat, motor boat, step on the gas! And we went round and round on the tire swing, so fast!"
Whew! Glad it went well.
No comments:
Post a Comment