#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }
It is the best way to record family history for our posterity. I have 3 printed blog books! So far I have about 5 years in those books! I like to print them sept to aug so they will be the kids school years. You have a great blog!
Yeah!! I'm so excited you got it!! I can just picture your face when you opened it!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that you were able to finish your first book!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It is the best way to record family history for our posterity. I have 3 printed blog books! So far I have about 5 years in those books! I like to print them sept to aug so they will be the kids school years. You have a great blog!
Yeah!! I'm so excited you got it!! I can just picture your face when you opened it!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that you were able to finish your first book!
Post a Comment