Friday morning we went to the store to pick out doughnuts for Nathans class. We cleaned them out of fluffy chocolate sprinkle and glazed.
At lunch time we went and picked up dad from work and headed up to the school with McDonalds happy meals for a birthday lunch. I love to watch Nathan and Kendall interact with eachother. Nathan carried Kendall all over the school and found the perfect table to sit at with Kendall right by his side. He asked all his friends if they would like to "see" his brother and of course Kendall eats it up! They kept hugging each other all during lunch and made plans for what they were going to do when Nathan got home.
Slides, fountains, waterfalls, pizza, a beachy atmosphere, and geysers kept us there for hours.
I have hundreds of these pictures of Justin laughing at an inside joke that was going on this day and wanted to post one, even though I would kill him if he kept taking pictures of me in my swim suit!
1 comment:
Holy cow...you guys are just the best parents ever and your kidlets are so lucky to have you. I want to be just like you when I grow up. I officially love your guts. There. I said it. :)
Post a Comment