I think our obsession with getting a good deal has gone a little to far...NEVER!
We went LATE night dumpster diving in the recycle bins for Sunday newspaper coupons and found we have a little gold mine not to far from our house. My mom sacrificed her body (HAHA, she is so dang CUTE!) just so we could replenish Sara's stock pile. My mom is our number one supporter for our addiction!
Sara is the ultimate sweet deal shopper, (Lisa is up there too).
I will forever remember getting books, Leapsters, dresses, shirts, jammies, jewelry, dino sipper sauruses, markers, endless delicious meals, stocking suffers, target combos, old navy bags, MOVIES, and games, either free or next to nothing.
My eyes have been opened to some new stores and I will never pass by a red clearance tag without thinking of her.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you really posted that! ahahaha....oh man....we are crazy! the best part is that you aren't even in that picture!...too bad we don't have a picture of you boosting me up that first night! haaha! good times
I am still laughing.... Mom is going to kill you for that nice backend shot! haha...remember when she almost fell in!?
OK it's not fair. I had the longest arms of anyone. That was a funny night.
I would have totally done it too. Way to go! I was able to get 4 Covergirl foundations (the really expensive ones) for free using BOGO coupons at a BOGO sale at Riteaid! Happy Savings!
That is soooo funny! Aunt Cari I never knew you were so daring! You guys would LOVE the Russian Market here. Gap, Old Navy, Jcrew you name it all for like $2-$4. It's the BEST!
I seriously love the dumpster diving!!!!!!
Post a Comment