#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Friday, September 4, 2009

A Drive-In Movie!


The boys have been working really hard this week to earn "movie money", (money I printed off the computer), so that they could buy their drive-in tickets, drinks, popcorn, and treats.

It's been a great reward system- if their naughty, they loose a dollar. They had to be extra nice and helpful because my concession prices were through the roof!


We spent an entire evening decorating their cars, cutting out moons and stars to decorate the room to make it feel like night, and we even strung up twinkle lights everywhere! I think I had more fun than the kids and we decided this needs to be a new tradition!


Their cars had wheels, lights, and Aunt Sara special steering wheels to make them extra fast! All nestled in and ready for the feature presentation: Bolt!


The boys were extra cozy with their favorite blankets, teddy bears, and pillows.

Justin set up the black light in the kids closet where they purchased their glowing tickets and then it was off to the concession stand where they bought their treats from Mammy, the cute concessionist in her little brown hat.



7 comments:

Niki Carter said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! You are so creative!

katie mcphee said...

ah! i love this! i am sure all those adorable boys loved it too. you girls are CLEVER moms! nora is going to be so bored with me because im not very creative :(

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey! You still owe me a story! It's time to pony up!

The Palmer family said...

I wish I could have been there! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Um, ok, it's not fair that you're so darn creative! Come to my house and inspire me please!!!! =)

Jolene said...

I love it Alisa!!! So great, you are so creative and fun!!!