#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Wonderful World of Shaving Cream....


I have a huge stock pile of shaving cream and thought it would be fun for the boys to get messy with it. One evening, I made a palate of colors for them to experiment on their tile canvases. They painted with basting brushes and their bodies ended up covered in the colorful, fluffy, cream. They looked like they tie-tied themselves. We had dogs, trees, flowers, rainbows, moons, and all sorts of magical colors all over the tub and tiles.

They played in the bath tub for 45 minutes. Do you know what that means?45 minutes that my highly active,(wink-wink) firecrackers were confined. I was able to deep clean the bathroom like it's never been cleaned before and I was right there to keep an eye on them.


We also made shaving cream cards. These turned out really neat and even the little guys, Elena and Kendall got in on the fun. When we were all done with the cards, I let them go to town with their pile of creamy colors. They were covered up to their elbows. What a mess, but they loved it and keep asking if they could do it again.


We love the Alverez girls and are so excited to have Lydia Leah join the cousin force!

I LOVE shaving cream!

No comments: