#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Fixed!

Yea! We finally got our cord in the mail so that we could use our computer again! I have so many things I need to update! Spring is right around the corner! Life is GOOD! Nathan had nachos for breakfast and Kendall has discovered the true beauty of mascara! Not to mention the sea of HUNDREDS of goldfish swimming in my living room, ground into the fibers of my carpet all while I'm blowing dry my hair. Like I said, life is good!

7 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Alisa, you are so funny! I love your posts- glad you're blogging again!

KTLADY said...

Hooray! I knew I shouldn't give up on checking your blog! We miss you guys.

Tamera said...

Yay, get to posting girl!! I can't say much I need to do some updating as well.

Meshan said...

Nachos for breakfast? Yum!! Thought I'd drop in and say hello!

Niki Carter said...

Yeah, you'r back! I wondered where you disapeared to!

Cardon Family said...

I am soooo glad you got that cord! I loved that Valentines Interview you gave Nathan. His answers are so cute...Can you believe he is almost 4???

Leah Finch said...

They are both so cute and look so different!