I think one of my favorite things about cousins is the fact that you have a "built in best friend!" I have always loved hangin' out with all of my cousins and hope that this new generation will love it as much as I did. It' s been so fun to have all these boys around the same age. Nathan is 6 months older than Tanner and Jake is 6 months older than Kendall. You would have think we planned it this way... wink, wink.
Cute pics Alisa. We need to get together one of these days. I know you have boys and I have Molly, but we could have fun together while they swim or play or whatever.
1 comment:
Cute pics Alisa. We need to get together one of these days. I know you have boys and I have Molly, but we could have fun together while they swim or play or whatever.
Post a Comment