#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nathan's Mannequin....



"Oh please, mom. I can't take one more hat!"
Nathan loves to put hats on anyone who is willing and of course since Kendall is going nowhere, he is a constant victim to Nathan's daily torture. After Nathan puts the hat on Kendall he sees if he smiles and the bigger the smile "the more he likes that particular hat."

9 comments:

Rachael said...

That is too cute! Can Kendall smile any bigger without those cute cheeks popping! I can see why Nathan likes this game if he gets that smile each time he puts on a new hat!

Tamera said...

Kendall looks so adorable in hats! I just love his smile. Would love to see Nathan's reaction after each time he puts a hat on Kendall.

kristina said...

I cant believe how big he is getting, and So Cute! oh my!

Cardon Family said...

i love it!! they become their best friend so fast once they start responding to games and things....his smile is so big and to die for!!! now i know what you mean with his excema...but i think they just look cute and rosy!!!what a happy boy!

Cardon Family said...

my favorite is that middle one...and i am so glad that he was liking the bumbo that day!

Jeri said...

OHHHHH I can't wait to get my hands on him. He is sooooo cute. I love you forever Aunt Jeri

Leah Finch said...

lol...This is cracking me up! So funny! He is too cute!

Momhillan said...

What cute kids!! They must be my grandkids. Am I the luckiest Grandma around or what?! I loved all of the pictures! I can hardly wait for the next update.
Love,
Grandma Hillan

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! It really is the best once they kids actually can interact. Just wait till they're both running around!!!! Where did you get the bumbo!? I so want one!