#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snowman Sandwiches and Popcorn!


We got a popcorn popper for Christmas and Nathan thinks it's magic how corn kernels turn into big fluffy pieces of popcorn! It was after he ate major amounts that I realized he hadn't had any dinner. Snowman sandwiches to the rescue! It's just a plain old sandwich cut up and stacked but he thinks it's so fun and of course it tastes better too!

7 comments:

KTLADY said...

How cute... That's a good idea to get him to eat his sandwich! Ooooh... we are all popcorn fans over here!!! Love, Katie

The Welker Family said...

Dani is addicted to popcorn too. Mostly because of the primary song. That picture of the boys below is so cute! It is very hard for me to get a picture of Dani holding Abby too so I can see what you mean with the bribing. I can also relate to the sleep deprivation. Dani is doing the same sort of thing that Nathan is. It really could drive a person to insanity!

Rachael said...

I want to come live with you and have popcorn for dinner and snowman sandwiches for dessert. It always sounds like fun at your house!

Cardon Family said...

i love that picture of the popcorn with the steam and to see Nathans so happy to have popcorn! Gotta love snowman sandwiches....yummy yummy!

Jeri said...

I love your blog. I need HELP and you are the BLOG QUEEN. I am the Beverly Hillbilly blogger!!! I will call you and will you help me. I love you forever Aunt Jeri

kristina said...

what a fun mom you are, I think I'll try the snowman sandwiches too maybe bella would eat something.

The Palmer family said...

I agree with Rachel, it always sounds like so much fun at your house. You're a good example to me. I just love you!
Kami