#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOVE is in the Air!



I love this time of year! Redhots, cinnamon hot chocolate, cozy blankets, heart pancakes, and adopted from Stacey, "Show Love Week!" You draw someone's name in the family and you do secret things for them. Each day of the week is someone's "day." You get to make your favorite dinner, listen to your favorite music, make a fun treat, do a project, etc.... This week we put a little spin on conversation hearts. You sew three hearts together up the middle and then fill them with qualities you love about that person. The whole family takes turns until everybodys heart is full.

8 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Such a cute idea, I love all of it!! I feel like I need to try that...that's so fun! You are so creative...I think I need to live at your house!!!

Rachael said...

You are way to cute and creative! I want to come live with you and have all the fun you are always having!

Cardon Family said...

That is such a cute idea and I am so glad that you posted it so that I could see those hearts! What are you and Justin doing for Valentines day!? Anything special!!:)

Leah Finch said...

STOP BEING SO AMAZING! Someday! I'll be calling soon, so you can help me fill the time in a day!

KTLADY said...

So... spending one day with you on your turf (What, like a year and a half ago almost??) made me realize that you really are Martha Stewart reincarnated... but you're not a criminal. and you're cute... and you don't have your own show. yet... But time and time again you've proven how creative and organized you are! You make up for people like me who are NOT!!

KTLADY said...

I forgot that you have Brazilians in your family!! I clicked on a couple of your links for fun, and happened to find Justin's brother's?? It made me so homesick for Brasil. :( <------ that is a sad face, since you just discovered the happy face... that cracks me up! You're so funny! Love you! Katie

kristina said...

CUTE Ideas!! I must try!

The Palmer family said...

I love how cut and crafty you are. that is such a great idea. I would try it but then I would get dissapointed cause mine wouldn't look as cute as yours. HaHa. Love ya, Kami