Justin and Todd having fun with their "wild" sides. I can't explain how funny their faces were! They were trying so hard to get their technique down while the wind was ripping at 100+ mph. Apparently skydiving and Mexican food DO mix because they were able to keep their Costa Vida burritos down effortlessly. Nice job boys!
("Dumb and Dumber" wink, wink.)

("Dumb and Dumber" wink, wink.)

8 comments:
No way! That is so cool!!! You guys are such an action- packed family. Nate's gonna love this video. Love you! Katie
Yeah, we're really thinking Colorado. My sister has just moved to a new development in Aurora and we are looking somewhere around there, not too sure yet though. It would be nice to meet your family too!
I love the dumb and dumber pic, I was laughing really hard! :)
How fun!! I want to go!
(LOVE the Top Gun music w/ the video!)
Man...I wish I could have seen that! I bet it was soo funny! I love the pictures....classic!
They look great in their helmets and goggles. I am way more prone to do skydiving this way then from way up high. We will have to look into that.
Oh man, that looks like so much fun. They are hilarious! I bet that was a rush. I want to do that...well maybe! Love ya, Kam
I have always wanted to do that!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU!!!
What an awesome family blog! It's apparent your lives are filled with love and fun. Justin, thanks for sharing this link.
Rhonda
Post a Comment