#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Trying to get just ONE Picture!




Wow! Can I just say it is almost impossible to get a family picture with a two year old?! This day was interesting to say the least. Thank goodness for Cody! She had a lot of patience as the "picture taker!" She and her husband are our Fred and Ethel, (I Love Lucy). They are our neighbors across from us. They are tons of FUN! In fact, they really feel like cousins.

6 comments:

Cardon Family said...

What are you talking about? I think those are all darling pictures and I love your Christmas Card by the way...very cute and cozy! One week until we are all reunited!! YEAH!

Johnson Family said...

Hey Alisa...you have the cutest family! I love all those pictures, so fun!!

kristina said...

oh my! you are gorgeous!!! I love these pictures and especially of you and the babe! thanks for the card it just arrived today!

Jeri said...

I love the pictures. Thanks for the card. It is on my fridge!! I will update my blog this weekend so keep checking. I love you forever Aunt Jeri

Rachel Clare said...

Alisa, I think you look fantastic! And, I can relate about the family picture thing. We all deal with it!

The Palmer family said...

Alisa, I know how you feel with the picture taking. You have to time it just right it seems. You look so beautiful. Are you going to come to Maura's farewell? We would love to see you.