I had a Dr.'s appointment and I was told that I was one and a half centimeters dilated and 70% effaced. Yea! Progression is always nice. Oh yea- the most exciting part is that the baby turned and the head is down! So as of now, no c-section is scheduled. This brings us to the fun part. Leave us your guess of the day the baby will be born and what you think the weight/length will be and the person closest will get a prize. Woo-Hoo!! Happy Guessing!!
14 comments:
My Guess....Sept.26th, the night of the full moon. Weight 8lbs.12oz. 22in.
Hey Alisa! My guess? September 19th (Because that's my mom's birthday) Weight 8 pounds, 8 oz. and 21 inches long. I know I'm close to your mom's guess on the size... I wasn't trying to copy!! You guys are so cute! I am trying to get Nate to take me to Denver as soon as he can get work off. Maybe I can convince him to take me to see your baby! I said we have to go before you get hit with a blizzard like last year!!! Love you! Katie
Okay, my guess is Sept. 24th (but don't worry, I am praying for you to go even earlier...this is just my guess:)) Weight 8 lbs 9 oz. 22 in. I bet mom is going to win this one. My nurses always say that the night of the full moon is always the busiest one at the hospital and her weight sounds pretty good too...we will see! Oh I am so excited!
I am going to guess. Sept 27, 9lbs even and 20 inches long. I can't wait.
Hmmm lets see, based on what I would guess I would say that the baby will come on Sept 21st, weight 8lbs 8oz. and 22inches long. Of course he will have hair and be squeezy :) I am really excited too and can't wait!
Justin
This is Dad's guess. He said he thinks you are going the distance. Sept 28th to be induced. 9lbs. and 23 inches long. He's probably wrong so don't worry.
Don't tell him I said that.
I will guess Sept. 20th...just because that is this Thursday just because it sounds good. :) Good Luck!! He's going to be such a cutie!!
Alisa! I just found your blog via Katie & Nathan's blog. I swear, I'm addicted to the blogging world. It's helped me reconnect with so many old friends! I see Kami all the time... I'm glad she's back in town. Let me know when you're coming back down- I'd love to see you. Good luck with the end of your pregnancy. I hate the last 2 months of pregnancy, so I'm feelin' for you!
Love, Rachel
PS. Your little man looks so much like you in these two pictures!
Hi Alisa! your blog is so dang cute! My guess is September 23rd. Then Jill and Bella can share the b-day. 9 pds. 7 oz. and 21 inches. Love ya!
Rach
I definitely think he will be born on the 22nd in the morning sometime. He will weigh 8lbs. 11oz. He is going to be an exceptional eater right from the start, and sleep through the night immediately! We can't wait to meet him!
I think that he will be born on the 22nd because we are having dinner with you on the 20th and you can't miss that! And somebody already guessed the 21st so I can't guess that. I'm excited to see you guys! Love your blog!
Hi Alisa, this bloggin stuff is so fun!! I love your pics!!! o.k. I am so excited for you, its almost here!!, Bella was born on the 23rd and it was such a good time of year! but I cant guess that day because Rach did so I am going to guess Sept. 24th 7:26 am 8 lbs 2 oz. 22 inches. good luck!
Oh my heck you're getting him tonight (Sept. 22)! I haven't seen your car in the parking lot all evening... ahhh! Very suspicious! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment