#header-inner { width: 900px; margin: auto; }

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fruit Pizza- Yummy, Yummy!

.
The three things I can't live without are:

1. A bowl of cereal before bed.
2. I have to have my toenails painted at all times.
3. Fresh fruit- especially in the summer.

It's bittersweet now that summer is wrapping up so to make one last attempt to keep it alive- I made a fruit pizza. It's dang good and super easy. Two things I love in the same sentence. All it is: your favorite sugar cookie dough, a cream cheese frosting, and your favorite fruits. Yum!

8 comments:

Cardon Family said...

that looks awesome...it is making my mouth water. that reminds me...melis just gave me a recipe for a chocolate fruit pizza...i will have to pass it on.:)

kristina said...

YUM! is right! that looks delicious!, i agree with all three of your cant live withouts!!

Leah Finch said...

Why are you so amazing!!!! i wish we lived next door to each other for more reasons than fruit pizza!!!

Melissa said...

I just went to enrichment where they had put chocolate pudding mix in the cream cheese mix and it was so good. Yours looks flawless. ;)

Mom and Me said...

I think Martha Stewart was really your Mom and you were switched at birth. I'm just glad you came hither and thither to our house so we can enjoy all the things you make.

KTLADY said...

Hey Alisa! Looks like I already missed my chance at guessing your due date, cuz the 19th has already come and gone. Look at you! Does fruit pizza-making count as NESTING?? Here you are doing marvelous things and you're fixin to pop! I hope you let everyone know when you go to the hospital! Love, Katie

Rachael said...

The pizza looks yummy! Good luck tomorrow I hear your going in to have the baby. Keep us posted!!!

Rachel Clare said...

Um, I'm salivating!